Legend Cottages(17 Bedrooms) - indoor Pool & hot tub Legend Cottages(Sleep40) - indoor Pool & hot tub
Size –17 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms • Sleeps 1-20
Within walking distance to the Blue Mountain Village, this tradition building is recently renovated inside with modern amenities and real cottage feeling, it includes 2 individual chalets side by side, Overall there are 17 bedrooms , 21 beds and 6.5 bath rooms with 2 large decks facing the Ski Hill, 2 BBQs, 2 fully equipped kitchens and an indoor heated pool, an outdoor Hot Tub in the back yard, and a Sauna, it is perfect for large gathering, conference, or other special events.
This chalet is located at Tyrolean Village, a 12-15 minutes walk to the Village at Blue Mountain, a 2-minute drive to the main parking lots, a 5 minutes drive to Northwind beach in George Bay and a 7-8 minutes drive to the Scandinave SPA. This area of Tyrolean Lane is all rental chalets making for a lively and fun atmosphere on the weekends but is generally quiet during the week.
There are two individual chalets connected through a backdoor, one chalet has 8 bedrooms with 3 stories, the main floor is open concept with kitchen, dinning and living area features a fireplace, flat screen TV and one bedroom, the Indoor heated pool is accessible from the living room and can be locked as well. The upper floor has 4 bedrooms and one and half (1.5) bathrooms. Downstairs in the lower level has 3 bedrooms. All bedrooms are small cottage style bedrooms and are perfect for short stays. No master bedrooms or en-suite. Bed breakdown is following:
- Bedroom 1-Main Floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 2 -Second Floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 3 -Second Floor – 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 -Second Floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 5 -Second Floor – 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom 6 -lower level – 1 Bunk bed (double size)
- Bedroom 7 -lower level – 1 Bunk bed (double size)
- Bedroom 8 -lower level – 1 Bunk bed (double size)
The 2nd chalet is a 9 bedroom with 3 stories, the main floor is open concept with kitchen, dinning and living area features a fireplace, flat screen TV and one bedroom, The upper floor has 6 bedrooms and one full bathroom. Downstairs in the lower level has 3 bedrooms. All bedrooms are small cottage style bedrooms and are perfect for short stays. No master bedrooms or en-suite. Bed breakdown is following:
- Bedroom 1 - second floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 2 - second floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 3 - second floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 4 - second floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 5 - second floor – 1 Bunk bed
- Bedroom 6 - second floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 7 - lower level – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 8 - lower level – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 9 - lower level – 1 Double bed
- There is a private indoor pool year around at 78F-82F
- There is a private hot tub located at the back of this cottage that is used all year around.
- There is two firepits located in the backyard (Firewood is not included).
- Two gas BBQ grill is on the deck no need a propane
- FREE unlimited WiFi
- There is a Sauna in the one of the chalet
- Free onsite parking is available for a max of 10-15 vehicles
- Comforter/blanket and pillows on each bed
- A basic set of pots/pans, cutlery, plates and dishes, dish towels and dish soap
- Coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave, two(2) fridges
- Starter package of toilet paper, 1 roll of paper towels
What's NOT included:
- Bed sheets and towel are not included in the standard price, majority of guests bring their own bed sheets, pillow cases, towels, extra blankets. Bed sheets and towels can be arranged at a small cost from the cleaning company we use
- There are two firepit in the backyard, firewood is not provided, you can get from any gas station or convenient store nearby
Noise By Law:
-24 hours City Noise By-law in place, no excessive loud noise after 10 PM and try not to use Hot tub after 11 PM or before 7 AM.
- There is security camera facing front entrance
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
|$1,299 - $3,799||$2,099 - $4,099||$9,390 to $20,613||$39,907 to $68,052||
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100 % (less $250.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 45 days before arrival; No refunds within 45 days of arrival.
The above rate is standard rate, the actual rate varies on different season, please key in the dates you are looking for and the system will provide you the exactly cost
- Small pets are allowed, it will be at a cost of $50/Stay/pet.
- Linens are not included in the standard rate, but it can be added as an option
- Rates are subject to 13% HST and cleaning fee
- WiFi and BBQ are FREE, no additional cost, no need propane