1962-8 Bedroom Chalet with Private Hot Tub (6858) 8 Bedrooms Chalet With Outdoor Hot Tub - Unit 2
Size –8 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half) 3 Baths (2 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 10
Within walking distance to the Blue Mountain Village, this newly renovated Swiss chalet style cottage is the middle unit of a triplex building (similar to three townhouses side by side), This unit has 8 bedrooms,10 beds. A large deck, with BBQ, a private Hot Tub and fully equipped kitchen for large gatherings. This chalet is in a perfect location for a larger group getting together or family reunion
This chalet is in the middle of the 3 units side by side. these chalets are a very similar style and layout with slightly different interior decorations. Each chalet is roughly 2200 SQF and has its own private hot tub for guest to use. All 3 chalets together can accommodate up to 60 people comfortably.
This chalet is located at Tyrolean Village, a 12-15 minutes walk to the Village at Blue Mountain, a 2-minute drive to the main parking lots, a 5 minutes drive to Northwind beach in George Bay and a 7-8 minutes drive to the Scandinave SPA. This area of Tyrolean Lane is all rental chalets making for a lively and fun atmosphere on the weekends but is generally quiet during the week.
This chalet has 3 stories, the upper floor is an open concept with a very large living and dining room, a fully equipped kitchen to accommodate large gatherings and a wood burning fireplace, flat screen TV. The Main floor has 4 bedrooms and one and half (1.5) bathrooms. Downstairs in the lower level has 4 bedrooms. All bedrooms are small cottage style bedrooms and are perfect for short stays. No master bedrooms or en-suite. Bed breakdown is following:
- Bedroom 1 - Main floor – 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - Main floor – 2 Double beds
- Bedroom 3 - Main floor – 2 Double beds
- Bedroom 4 - Main floor – 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom 5 - lower level – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 6 - lower level – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 7 - lower level – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 8 - lower level – 1 Double bed
- There is a private hot tub located at the back of this cottage accessible from wood deck, that is used all year around.
- There is a firepit located in the backyard (Firewood is not included).
- There is a Pool Table in the upper floor entertaining area
- A gas BBQ grill is on the deck in the second floor facing the ski hill, no need a propane
- FREE unlimited WiFi
- Free onsite parking is available for a max of 4-6 vehicles
- Comforter/blanket and pillows on each bed
- A basic set of pots/pans, cutlery, plates and dishes, dish towels and dish soap
- Coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave, two(2) fridges
- Starter package of toilet paper, 1 roll of paper towels
What's NOT included:
- Bed sheets and towel are not included in the standard price, majority of guests bring their own bed sheets, pillow cases, towels, extra blankets. Bed sheets and towels can be arranged at a small cost from the cleaning company we use
- There is a firepit in the backyard, firewood is not provided, you can get from any gas station or convenient store nearby
Noise By Law:
-City By-law in place, no excessive loud noise after 10 PM and try not to use Hot tub after 11 PM or before 7 AM.
- There is a security camera facing the front entrance
The Blue Mountains, Ontario, CANADA
|Setting & View||
3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half)
3 Baths (2 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
|$749 - $1,899||$1,099 - $1,899||$5,154 to $9,956||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $250.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 45 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 45 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.The above rate is standard price and actual rate varies on different season, please key in the dates you are looking for and the system will provide you the exactly cost - Small pets are allowed not recommend, it will be at a cost of $35/night/pet. - Linens are not included in the standard rate, but it can be added as an option - Rates are subject to 13% HST and cleaning fee - WiFi and BBQ are FREE, no additional cost, no need propane