1930-7 Bedroom Chalet with Private Outdoor Pool in Summer (6702) 7 Bdrm Chalet with Outdoor Pool (summer) and Hot but
Size –7 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 13-10
Located only minutes away from Blue Mountain Village and Ski Resort, this standalone Swiss Style Chalet has 7 bedrooms and 13 beds on a large lot over an acre. It comes with a private outdoor pool (not heated, for summer use only), an outdoor hot tub in the backyard, and a BBQ grill on a huge deck, and a stunning view of the face of Blue Mountain Resorts.
This chalet is located at Tyrolean Village, a 12-15 minutes walk to the Village at Blue Mountain, a 2-minute drive to the main parking lots, a 5 minutes drive to Northwind beach in George Bay and a 7-8 minutes drive to the Scandinave SPA. This area of Tyrolean Lane is all rental chalets making for a lively and fun atmosphere on the weekends but is generally quiet during the week.
This chalet has 3 stories, the upper floor is open concept with kitchen, dinning and living area features a fireplace, flat screen TV. The Main floor has 3 bedrooms and two (2) full bathrooms. Downstairs in the lower level has 4 bedrooms. All bedrooms are small cottage style bedrooms and are perfect for short stays. No master bedrooms or en-suite. Bed breakdown is following:
- Bedroom 1 - Main floor – 1 Queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - Main Floor - 1 Queen bed, 1 Bunk bed (single over single)
- Bedroom 3 - Main Floor - 1 Double bed, 1 Bunk bed (single over single)
- Bedroom 4 -lower level – 2 Twin beds
- Bedroom 5 -lower level – 1 Double bed, 1 Twin bed
- Bedroom 6 -lower level – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 7 -lower level – 1 Double bed
- There is a private outdoor pool for summer use (not heated and
- There is a private hot tub located at the back of this cottage that is used all year around.
- There is also a firepit located in the backyard (Firewood is not included).
- A gas BBQ grill is on the deck in the second floor facing the ski hill, no need a propane
- FREE unlimited WiFi
- Free onsite parking is available for a max of 5-7 vehicles
- Comforter/blanket and pillows on each bed
- A basic set of pots/pans, cutlery, plates and dishes, dish towels and dish soap
- Coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave, two(2) fridges
- Starter package of toilet paper, 1 roll of paper towels
What's NOT included:
- Bed sheets and towel are not included in the standard price, majority of guests bring their own bed sheets, pillow cases, towels, extra blankets. Bed sheets and towels can be arranged at a small cost from the cleaning company we use
- There is a firepit in the backyard, firewood is not provided, you can get from any gas station or convenient store nearby
Noise By Law:
- 24 hours City Noise By-law in place, no excessive loud noise after 10 PM and try not to use Hot tub after 11 PM or before 7 AM.
- There is a security camera facing the front entrance
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
|$529 - $1,799||$849 - $4,099||$4,083 to $10,652||
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100 % (less $250.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 45 days before arrival; No refunds within 45 days of arrival.
The above rate is standard rate, the actual rate varies on different season, please key in the dates you are looking for and the system will provide you the exactly cost
- Small pets are allowed, it will be at a cost of $50/Stay/pet.
- Linens are not included in the standard rate, but it can be added as an option
- Rates are subject to 13% HST and cleaning fee
- WiFi and BBQ are FREE, no extra additional cost, no need propane