1881-9 Bedroom Chalet with Private Hot Tub (6969) 9 Bedroom chalet with private hot tub sleep 20
Size –9 Bedrooms • 2.5 Bathrooms • Sleeps 11-10
Within walking distance to the Blue Mountain Village, this newly renovated chalet is the right side of a semi-detached building, it has real cottage feel plus modern amenities with lots of room for eating, sleeping and hanging out.
- 9 bedrooms/10 double sized beds - bunk beds are doubles not singles
- Great amenities with BBQ, Private HOT TUB, volleyball net and firepit in the backyard
- includes all the kitchen essentials for making large meals
This chalet is located at Tyrolean Village, a 12-15 minutes walk to the Village at Blue Mountain, a 2-minute drive to the main parking lots, a 5 minutes drive to Northwind beach in George Bay and a 7-8 minutes drive to the Scandinave SPA. This area of Tyrolean Lane is all rental chalets making for a lively and fun atmosphere on the weekends but is generally quiet during the week.
This chalet is one of the semi-detached building with another chalet side by side, each one has over 2500 square feet in size. The next door is an 8 bedroom chalet with indoor heated pool, two chalets are side by side and can be rented together for larger group (together they can accommodate 40 -42 people comfortably).
This chalet has 3 stories, the main floor is open concept with kitchen, dinning and living area. Full equipped modern kitchen has all essentials for making meal for large group. The upper floor has 6 bedrooms and one full bathroom, a large living area with flat screen TV , Downstairs in the lower level has 3 bedrooms. All bedrooms are small cottage style bedrooms and are perfect for short stays. No master bedrooms or en-suite. Bed breakdown is following:
- Bedroom 1 - second floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 2 - second floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 3 - second floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 4 - second floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 5 - second floor – 1 Bunk bed
- Bedroom 6 - second floor – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 7 - lower level – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 8 - lower level – 1 Double bed
- Bedroom 9 - lower level – 1 Double bed
- There is a private hot tub located at the back of this cottage that is used all year around.
- There is a firepits located in the backyard (Firewood is not included).
- A gas BBQ grill is on the deck no need a propane
- FREE unlimited WiFi
- Free onsite parking is available for a max of 5-7 vehicles
- Comforter/blanket and pillows on each bed
- A basic set of pots/pans, cutlery, plates and dishes, dish towels and dish soap
- Coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave, two(2) fridges
- Starter package of toilet paper, 1 roll of paper towels
What's NOT included:
- Bed sheets and towel are not included in the standard price, majority of guests bring their own bed sheets, pillow cases, towels, extra blankets. Bed sheets and towels can be arranged at a small cost from the cleaning company we use
- There is a firepit in the backyard, firewood is not provided, you can get from any gas station or convenient store nearby
Noise By Law:
- 24 hours City Noise By-law in place, no excessive loud noise after 10 PM and try not to use Hot tub after 11 PM or before 7 AM.
- There is security camera facing front entrance
1 Half bath
1/1 - 12/31
|$599 - $1,799||$849 - $4,099||$3,832 to $10,287||
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100 % (less $250.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs at least 45 days before arrival; No refunds within 45 days of arrival.The above rate is standard rate, the actual rate varies on different season, please key in the dates you are looking for and the system will provide you the exactly cost
- Small pets are allowed, it will be at a cost of $50/Stay/pet.
- Linens are not included in the standard rate, but it can be added as an option
- Rates are subject to 13% HST and cleaning fee
- WiFi and BBQ are FREE, no additional cost, no need propane